Each country has their own customs and beliefs and those customs and beliefs always reflect on their personality, acts and ways of living. Filipino are all over the world and they can easily adapt to their environment that is why they can easily blend to other nations but there are some characteristics that can help you to easily spot a Filipino.
UNIQUE DISTINCTION OF FILIPINOS
Filipinos always bring their traditions and beliefs wherever they are going and their traits are being noticed by other nations whether positively and negatively to traits still represents the Filipinos.
- You can easily spot a Filipino in the airport you can easily spot a Filipino because they always have a balikbayan box with them.
- A Filipino household always have A Last Supper and giant spoon and fork displayed on their dining area.
- They used to leave their shoes outside their house and wear slippers inside their house.
- There is always rice on the table during meal.
- They greet elders by doing Mano Po.
- They call someone close to them Tito, Tita, Lolo and Lola even though they are not related to them.
- They response whenever someone says “psst!”
- Filipino abroad frequently serves Adobo.
FILIPINO AROUND THE WORLD
As what they said, Imagine world without Filipino this quote is very true because Filipino is literally all over the world, it seems that there is a Filipino in country. Though Filipino are not in their motherland they still practice their traditions and customs and they represents what a real Filipino is and that is somebody who respect others, have faith in god, love to the family and love to their country.