Filipino loves to eat and to satisfy their desire for foods, they learn to cook but sadly, not all people knows how to cook that is why a recipes are offer to those who have no idea how to cook their favorite dishes.
FILIPINO FOOD RECIPES
Listed here some Filipino dishes with their recipes.
3 crushed garlic
1 piece sliced onion
2 lbs cubed beef chuck
8 oz tomato sauce
1 cup water
1 slice lemon
1 piece cubed large potato
¼ cup soy sauce
½ tsp ground pepper
2 pcs dried bay leaves
- I n a pan, sauté garlic and onion then add the beef and sauté until the beef turn light brown.
- Add the tomato sauce and the water then let it simmer until the beef is tender.
- Add the soy sauce and the rest of the ingredients except the potatoes.
- Put the potatoes and cook it until the potato is tender.
4 pounds chicken preferably thigh and leg parts.
1 tbsp curry powder
1 cup thick strips red and green bell peppers
2 cans coconut milk
3 medium cubed potatoes
4 minced garlic
1 chopped onions
2 tbsp fish sauce
½ tsp pepper
- In a pan, sauté the garlic and onion then add the chicken. Cook it until the chicken turns light brown.
- Add the fish sauce and the curry powder. Cook it for 1 minute
- Add the coconut milk. Bring to a boil then let it simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the bell peppers and potatoes and cook it until the potatoes are tender. Then add the ground pepper for seasoning.
500 g sliced pork
1 cup tomato sauce
4 minced garlic
1 chopped onion
10 pcs Baguio beans
1 bunch pechay
1 small quartered sweet potato
4 to 6 pieces cut bananas [Saba]
4 cups of water
2 small potatoes
1 tbsp salt
1 pork broth cube
¼ ground pepper
- In a pot, sauté garlic and onion then add the pork and stir fry until pork turn brown.
- Add the salt, pepper and broth cube. Mix well.
- Add the tomato sauce, stir and add the water. Let it simmer until the meat is tender.
- Add the sweet potatoes, potatoes and the banana [Saba]. Let it simmer until the potatoes are cook.
- Put the Baguio beans and the pechay. Simmer for 2 to 3 minutes.
1 piece small sliced green papaya
2 cups sliced squash
3 medium sliced tomatoes
10 to 15 pieces okra
1 cup moringa leaves
4 lightly crushed garlic
1 chopped ginger
1 to tsp salt
4 to 6 cups rice washing
- In a cooking pot, pour the rice washing and let it boil.
- Add the garlic and lemon grass. Boil it for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Remove the lemon grass.
- Add the papaya and the squash. Boil it for 6 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, okra and loofah. Cook it for 4 minutes.
- Add the moringa and the salt.
2 cups glutinous rice [sticky rice]
1 ½ cups of water
2 cups brown sugar
4 cups coconut milk
½ tsp salt
- Cook the rice just like the usual ordinary rice.
- Transfer the rice in a cooking pot.
- Combine coconut milk, brown sugar and salt let it cook in a low heat until the mixture is thick. Stir the mixture constantly.
- Combine the cook sticky rice and the mixture. Mix it while cooking until the liquid evaporates.
- Transfer the cooked biko in a serving plate.
- Flatten the surface then served.
ENJOYING FILIPINO FOODS
Foreign visitors always tries Filipino foods whenever they visit the Philippines and each Filipino dishes delights their taste buds. Serving foods is one of the Filipino’s ways to welcome their visitors and give special treatment to them. They make sure that the food they are going to serve is really good and delicious. Filipino foods do not just satisfy taste buds but it is also use on showing hospitality to the visitors.